CFESA Elects Commercial Appliance’s Todd Eichman To Board Of Directors
Published May 25, 2016
Congratulations to our own Todd Eichman for being elected to the CFESA Board of Directors. He hopes to continue to advance the foodservice industry in a positive direction. Another successful CFESA conference and National Restaurant Association Show. #CFESA#NationalRestaurantAssociation #FESMAG
- Published on Tuesday, 24 May 2016
Pine Tree Food Equipment’s Gary Potvin becomes president of the service agents’ association.
The members of the Commercial Food Equipment Service Association elected Gary Potvin of Pine Tree Food Equipment to serve as its president for the next two years. CFESA members also elected several other individuals to serve as officers and members of its board of directors.
Here’s a summary of the election results, which took place during CFESA’s Spring Conference in Chicago:
- Vice President: Kirby Mallon, Elmer Schultz Services Inc.
- Vice President: John Schwindt, Hawkins Commercial Appliance Service Inc.
- Treasurer: Wayne Stoutner, AIS Parts & Service of Buffalo
- Secretary: David Hahn, Food Equipment Services Company (FESCO)
- Director: David Duckworth, Commercial Kitchen Parts & Service (CKPS)
- Director: Glenn Clark Jr., Clark Service Group
- Director: Todd Eichman, Commercial Appliance Service Inc.
- Director: Dan Dibeler, K&D Factory Service Inc.
Browse By Manufacturer
To See A List Of ALL The Manufacturers We Carry, Please Click The Link BelowView All »